FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO ENTER!
Winner Selected August 21, 2019. Good luck!
Post a photo of your hunting dog to Instagram using the hashtag #eukanubasportingdog and mention @eukanubasportingdog. Post once or multiple times a day to gain more entry points.
Fill out the form below.
You must follow @TeamMPR, @EukanubaSportingdog, @AveryGHG and @TheFowlLifeTv Instagram pages! Use the pink buttons below to get credit!
Copyright 2019 TFL Productions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the [Campaign URL] and who are 18 as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of TFL Productions, Eukanuba, Avery Outdoors and Mossy Pond Retrievers, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of TFL Productions as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign. We reserve the right to repost photos that are entered into contest on our social media pages. You must get your dog to the Mossy Pond Retrievers facilities in GA, From there they will receive professional training by the top dog trainers in the country. Free night stay at the Mossy Pond Lodge when you drop off your dog and another when you pick up your dog.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on May 21, 2019 at 8am pst and ending August 21, 2019 at 12am pst. All online entries must be received by August 21, 2019 at 12am pst.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://eukanubagiveaway.shortstack.com/F94p8K. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of TFL Productions. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of TFL Production.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive: 4 Month Duck Dog Training Program with Mossy Pond Retrievers (valued at $900/month, 4 Month supply of Eukanuba Premium Performance 30/20 Food (2 bags a month $360), and a Avery Sporting Dog Package that includes: Ruff Stand, dog vest, bumpers and a cool pro trainers bag (valued at $200). The total prize package is estimated at $4160, Plus enjoy a free night stay at the Mossy Pond Lodge when you drop your dog off and another when you pick your dog up. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by TFL Productions. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at TFL Productions discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for TFL Productions to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by [a random drawing or by community vote] under the supervision of TFL Productions. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. TFL Productions shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [5 days] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT TFL PRODUCTION‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that TFL Productions, anyone acting on behalf of TFL Productions, and TFL Production’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of TFL Productions. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless TFL Productions from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which TFL Productions may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: TFL Productions reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond TFL Production’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, TFL Productions may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by TFL Productions. TFL Productions reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. TFL Productions has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, TFL Productions reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless TFL Productions and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND NEVADA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Nevada having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: TFL Productions 9595 Cordoba Blvd Sparks, NV 89441. Requests must be received no later than July 30, 2019 at 1pm pst.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is TFL Productions, Avery Outdoors, Mossy Pond Retrievers and Eukanuba.
16. ___ By checking here, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.